Our one hundred and fifty year old detached barn provides a comfortable holiday retreat, while still providing those touches that makes life a little easier.
With four bedrooms Le Mas will sleep up to ten guests. Three of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, with bath and shower. The yellow twin bedroom has an en-suite shower room. There are also two cots for infants.
Gardens surround the house on three sides. Adjoining the house is a terrace that wraps around the property, allowing direct access to the pool from the three downstairs bedrooms, as well as from the salon.
The house, garden and pool are available for your exclusive use.
The property provides
· Large living area with original stonework and oak beams. French doors to patio areas. TV with British satellite channels.
· Fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, microwave, oven and induction hob. American style Fridge/Freezer.
· Dining table that seats ten, plus two high-chairs.
· Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and separate WC
· Two double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathroom, and full size single daybed sleeping a third person
· One twin bedroom, with en-suite shower room.
· Wi-fi internet access.
· First floor double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom.
· First floor Activity Loft, with toys and games for our younger visitors. Also has a Playstation console with a selection of games, books and videos. The TV is connected to the satellite system and has free-to-air channels, including CBeebies and CBBC.
· Two cots
· The garden is surrounded with a fence and hedge and two gates that can be secured to keep children safe.
· Plenty of grass for children to play on.
· Sun loungers
· Two patio tables - the larger seats ten people and the smaller one seats six.
· Our 10 metre long pool is heated between May and October.
· The pool cover conforms to current French legislation and is designed to prevent young children from accidentally falling in the water when the pool is not in use.
· Covered parking for three small or two larger cars.
Le Mas is near the border of the Vienne and Charente departments, in eastern Poitou Charentes. No matter what kind of holiday youre looking for, youre bound to find something to enjoy in this diverse area.
The nearest shops, bank and petrol are in Civray, which is about ten minutes by car.